Click column header to sort
Audacy has an opening job for a Staff Engineer for its six-station cluster in our Dallas market.
Audacy Chicago seeks a talented individual to serve as the Director of Technical Operations for its seven local radio stations. You will oversee all local and corporate directed technical needs and activities for a goal of 100% uptime for station On-Air and streaming products.
We believe diversity makes us stronger – as a team, a community and a nation. We carry this belief through our hiring practices, the content we create and the culture we build within our team. We are committed to partnerships with organizations that advance equity as well as important social and cultural causes, helping to inform how we serve the needs of our listeners, client partners and communities.
As part of our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, we are investing in the future leaders of the audio entertainment industry by creating a fellowship program complete with coaching, mentoring and peer support, among other great benefits. We intend to promote diversity within our company and in media and entertainment by recruiting the best-in-class recent college graduates from underrepresented groups and underserved communities within the industry, as well as other persons who can demonstrate the commitment and desire to pursue a career in our industry.
The fellowship program is a one (1) year structured job assignment designed to fast track career development. The program will provide Fellows early career access to resources, support and professional networks that they might not otherwise experience in a typical internship or entry-level position. Our goal is to attract a more diverse, highly engaged, knowledgeable early career workforce where we can help develop your skills, provide hands-on training and resources from experienced and influential leaders within our company, and ultimately prepare you for career advancement opportunities within our team and the industry at large.
Benefits of participating in our fellowship program:
- Competitive entry-level salary with a comprehensive benefits package
- Coaching, mentoring, and peer support to accelerate learning and growth within the industry
- Join a cohort of Fellows with access to career development experiences, real world education and professional networks beyond what is available in a typical internship or entry level position
- Fellows will have job shadowing experiences to see first-hand how a leading audio and entertainment company operates across teams and platforms including on-air, podcasting, digital, sales, marketing, programming, and more.
Audacy Greenville in beautiful South Carolina has a rare opportunity for a Full-Time Engineer.
Audacy Inc. seeks a talented and energetic individual to serve as Engineer for our four local radio stations (KDKA-AM, KDKA-FM, WBZZ-FM and WDSY-FM) in Pittsburgh, PA.
Audacy Chicago is looking for a talented and energetic Broadcast Engineer. This position will report to the Director of Technical Operations, based in Chicago. This is an IBEW covered position ("Technician"). You must be a self-starter, able to work independently and fulfill responsibilities without constant supervision; with a proven track record of excellent customer service and communication skills.
What You'll Do:
• Maintain integrity of all on-air and on-line products, including high power FM + HD, AM, digital audio & audio streaming
• Install, maintain, troubleshoot and repair all broadcast radio station equipment, including transmitters, antennas, STL, satellite downlinks, studio equipment, remote equipment, generators and backup power systems, telephone system and related equipment
• Install and maintain broadcast IT systems at studios and transmitter sites, such as WideOrbit, Newsboss, Syncoricity, MusicMaster systems and servers
• Assist in planning and development of all aspects of technical facilities including studios, transmitters, telephone systems, satellite, STL, computers and data networks
• Create instructional materials and teach operators to use technical equipment and systems
Audacy San Francisco seeks a talented and energetic individual to serve as a Staff Engineer for our 6 radio stations. If you possess the following skills and experiences, then please contact us to discuss this opportunity.