Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Audacy seeks to hire an analyst for its Research & Insights team to support its national sales team from inception of opportunities through delivery. The candidate must be a self-starter with fundamental knowledge of study design, research methodologies and the media landscape. Having experience in media sales and/or media-related consulting is a plus.
Audacy, Inc. is seeking a Data Analyst to join our team. At Audacy we are rapidly expanding our analytics capabilities to support timely and accurate decisions. This role reports to the Director of Sales Analytics in Rochester New York and will have a direct impact on our performance by supporting incentive, sales performance, and revenue trending analysis. Join us on our continuing journey as a data driven organization.
The ideal candidate has the following qualities:
- Exceptional problem solving, technical and data analysis skills
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Exceptional ability to communicate information clearly and effectively
- Ability to plan and organize small projects
- Passionate about delivering solutions to real business problems
- Self-motivated to bring clarity to ambiguous requirements and dirty data.
If the above sounds like you, keep reading!