Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
WWJ Newsradio 950 is looking for a part-time news producer, editor, reporter, and anchor to join our award-winning news team. You MUST be available to work on weekends and nights. Responsibilities include producing newscasts, writing news stories under deadline, editing audio, and pursuing story ideas, news tips, and other news information.
This job can sit anywhere in the US!
- Do you have that rare superpower for working with on air performers?
- Can you identify what unique qualities drive performers?
- Can you make a good show, great, and a great show, World Class?
Audacy, Inc.; a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company has an immediate opening for a talented, experienced talent coach for our performers and entertainers. You’ll have an opportunity to work with a variety of targeted sports, talk and music shows throughout the country.
This job will be working with markets across the company and can be remote so long as you’re in a commutable proximity to any of our physical market locations.