Click column header to sort
Audacy seeks a talented and energetic individual to serve as Director of Technical Operations for our Richmond market.
If you possess the following skills and experiences, then, please contact us to discuss this opportunity.
- Hands-on FM, HD and AM transmitter experience
- AM Directional Antenna experience
- Ability to inspect, repair, and maintain all broadcast radio station equipment, including transmitters, antenna’s, satellite downlinks, automation system, studio equipment, remote equipment, generators, telephone system and related other equipment
- Knowledge of FCC Rules and Regulations
- IT & Network knowledge and experience
- Experience with computer-based audio storage system (WOAFR/VoxPro preferred)
- Experience with digital audio and audio-streaming; (Axia experience preferred)
Audacy Richmond seeks an experienced self-motivated sales professional to develop and sell advertising and marketing campaigns to new and existing clients. With an emphasis on new business development, event and digital sales.
WCBS 880 is looking for motivated individuals for PART TIME opportunities as newsroom Desk Assistants.
WFAN and the CBS Sports Radio Network are looking for tape operators/board operators.
Audacy New York is seeking a qualified individual for the full time position of Continuity Coordinator.
WCBS Newsradio 880 is looking for a high energy, ethically strong, broadcast storyteller who can handle the deadline pressure of breaking news.
Audacy New York is looking for sales professionals ready to lead in the evolution of audio. There has never been more time spent and connections happening in the audio space. Our award-winning podcasts feed passions, and our epic concerts and experiences create memories that last a lifetime. With the scale of the second largest Audio group in the US, hundreds of events and the FASTEST growing Audio app in the nation, we are growing our team!
We are looking for experienced sales professionals who not only possess a passion for creating solutions and delivering clients success, but have an appreciation for how music, podcasting, well known personalities and events connect with audiences.
This opportunity provides a performance driven sales culture with the support, and compensation our sales professionals need to stay motivated and thrive. From training, to enhanced internal support teams, we create environments focused to driving sales success!
Attention experienced and successful media sales professionals!
- Are you passionate about helping businesses grow and achieve their marketing objectives?
- Does the ability to sell local and nationally motivate you?
Audacy New Orleans is looking to add to our team a dynamic sales professional who is truly one of the BEST of the BEST!
You will have the opportunity to represent five powerhouse radio stations, extensive digital marketing assets, widely attended events with unique sponsorship opportunities, and our e-commerce platform. In addition to our local outreach, with our extensive reach nationwide, you will have access to sell on a national level, across all 48 Audacy markets, and be handsomely compensated for it! Audcacy offers an attractive base salary, bonus compensation plus lucrative commissions beyond quota attainment. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, creative, curious, pro-active problem solver, tenacious, detail-oriented, money-motivated and would approach this job as if they were their own CEO. You should have an array of successful business relationships to speak proudly about.
Audacy New Orleans is the #1 entertainment and media company in New Orleans, the go-to source for news, and the unrivaled sports leader. Home to the New Orleans Saints & LSU, we dominate the airwaves. With access to a portfolio that includes Amazing brands like: WWL 105.3 - New Orleans News Talk Sports station ; Magic 101.9- New Orleans Adult Contemporary station; Bayou 95.7 - New Orleans only Classic Rock station; B97 - New Orleans’s New Hit Music; Hot 92.9- New Orleans’s Classic R&B station; and a diverse portfolio of digital assets and killer events, you will become vital piece of the puzzle for your client’s marketing needs.
Why you will want to join our sales team at Audacy and what can we offer you:
- Ability to create highly successful multi-platform advertising campaigns including the broad reach of broadcast radio, internet radio plus targeted digital solutions, with killer lifestyle events and e-commerce
- Access to selling on a national level within 48 Audacy markets
- On-going coaching and training and development
- We give our sales team the resources and support they need to be successful and earn a great income
- Opportunity to bring innovative marketing ideas to life that make a difference for your clients and their businesses
- You would be surrounded by other creative, collaborative, high energy people
Are you interested in a career path that would enable you to help businesses achieve their marketing objectives and revenue goals?
Are you looking for a company that shares your values and will invest in your future?
Audacy New Orleans is looking for an Account Executive to join its Media Sales team! Audacy New Orleans is the #1 entertainment and media company in New Orleans, the go-to source for news, and the unrivaled sports leader. Home to the New Orleans Saints & LSU, we dominate the airwaves. With access to a portfolio that includes Amazing brands like: WWL 105.3 - New Orleans News Talk Sports station; Magic 101.9- New Orleans Adult Contemporary station; Bayou 95.7 - New Orleans only Classic Rock station; B97 - New Orleans’s New Hit Music; Hot 92.9- New Orleans’s Classic R&B station; and a diverse portfolio of digital assets and killer events, you will become vital piece of the puzzle for your client’s marketing needs.
As an Account Executive, you help companies solve their marketing objectives by providing integrated marketing solutions. In your role as a trusted media partner, you will assist businesses by educating and navigating them through a complex media marketing environment helping them reach their target audiences and drive business to them.
If the following describes you, we want to hear from you!:
- You are confident, persistent and know how to overcome objections
- You are digitally savvy and interested in the media industry
- You are articulate and have good presentation skills
- You are a self-starter and have the ability to work independently
- You are inherently curious, seeking out details
- You are organized; prioritizing and setting plans to reach your goals is your strong suit
- You know how to build and maintain strong relationships
- You are a problem solver, and creative thinker.
- Not only can you adapt, but you thrive in a fast paced, quota driven environment
Why you will want to join our sales team at Audacy New Orleans and what can we offer you:
- We offer a personalized training plan working off of your core strengths.
- Our seasoned sales managers will guide and assess your progress via individual weekly meetings and in the field training *beyond quota attainment. * including the broad reach of broadcast radio, internet radio plus targeted digital solutions, with killer lifestyle events and e-commerce
- We give our sales team the resources and support they need to be successful and earn a great income
- You have the opportunity to make a difference for your clients and their businesses
- You will be surrounded by other creative, collaborative, high energy people, we are a trusted partner to our communities, businesses and brands; creating integrated campaigns and events, with deep fan engagement and community resonance.
Audacy New Orleans delivers unparalleled success and we want YOU to be a part of it.
Audacy Wisconsin is seeking a bright, energetic, self-starter for a Sales Assistant position. We are looking for a professional, detail oriented individual who can multi-task and has exceptional organizational and computer skills to support Sales Managers and Sales Staff and act as a liaison between Account Executives and clients when appropriate. Must be capable of multi-tasking for a variety of personalities in a lively fast paced environment.
This opportunity can be located in Madison or Milwaukee.
News Talk 830 WCCO is looking for the next great host on Minnesota’s most trusted station. As the voice of the Upper Midwest for almost a century, we’re looking for someone to help take us to the next 100 years. If you’re a great storyteller with an engaging personality, great interviewing skills and the ability to be a Good Neighbor for everyone in our community, we’d like to hear from you. We’re looking for entertaining and informative, NOT your political views. News and information have long been part of the tradition here, but we want your ideas on how to appeal to the next generation of listeners. For that reason, digital presence and growth will be critical.
Audacy Twin Cities seeks a talented and energetic individual to serve as Chief Engineer for our 3 radio stations; WCCO-AM, KZJK-FM, and KMNB-FM.
At Audacy Twin Cities, we're looking for the best people in local media to help build dominant brands that connect consumers and advertisers to build better businesses and communities. We succeed by always doing the right thing with focus, urgency, and passion.
If you possess the following skills and experiences, then please contact us to discuss this opportunity.
1250AM The FAN, WSSP Milwaukee has available hours for part time radio producers on weekends or to be available as fill in for vacations and illness.
Attention experienced and successful digital media sales professionals! Does the ability to sell local and nationally motivate you? Does being able to work in entertainment excite you?
Audacy- Miami is looking for a dynamic sales professional who is truly one of the BEST. You will have the opportunity to represent a multi-media, multi-platform portfolio that includes six (6) exceptional over-the-air brands (101.5 Lite FM, Power 96, 99.9 Kiss County, 560 WQAM, 790 The Ticket, 102.7 The Beach, 104.3 The Shark, and Channel Q), streaming, the second largest podcast network in the world, extensive digital marketing assets including OTT, unique sponsorship opportunities, an e-commerce platform and original content (video/audio).
In addition to our local outreach, with our extensive reach nationwide, you will have access to sell on a national level, across all 50 states, and be handsomely compensated for it! Audacy offers an attractive base salary, bonus compensation plus lucrative commissions beyond quota attainment. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, creative, curious, a pro-active problem solver, tenacious, adaptable, detail-oriented, money-motivated and runs their business with an ownership mindset. You should have an array of successful business relationships to speak proudly about.
Audacy Memphis (WRVR 104.5 The River, WLFP 94.1 The Wolf, WMC-FM 99.7 FM100, WMFS 92.9 ESPN and WMC-AM ESPN 790) has a rare opportunity for a Ful-Time Engineer.
Audacy Los Angeles has a very special opening. We are looking for an inspirational, experienced and accomplished General Sales Manager to lead and inspire our advertising sales efforts. You must have a passion for music, digital media, podcasts and innovation. The person in this role will help influence the revenue growth of our seven (7) highly influential radio stations by increasing existing business and converting new business. They will also be responsible pushing our podcast, streaming, mobile, digital, social, events and OTT sales forward.
Work in entertainment for one of the leading multi-platform Audio companies in the country. Audacy is a leader in every sector of audio and America’s top creator of original audio.
Audacy is seeking an HR/Payroll Business Administrator to join their LA Team!
KNX News is looking for a Part Time News Writer / Editor to join their team!
KNX 1070 Newsradio is launching an exciting transformation of its digital news operation and is seeking talented digital journalists with strong news judgment and newsgathering skills, as well as a passion for local news and audio storytelling. This team will work to grow audience across all platforms, from the mobile web to social media to smart speakers. This is an opportunity to join an award-winning news operation that has built a large loyal listening audience over many years and now seeks to extend its reach by creating and distributing an array of new digital content. As part of this transformation, KNX is seeking a Social Community Manager who will report to the Digital Managing Editor. The Social Community Manager is responsible for executing on all social media platforms, including but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. They will pitch ideas and program, write, and execute on social platforms and work closely to monitor analytics and help the brand reach its goals. The Social Community Manager also writes email newsletters and push alert copy to help drive the cultivation of super fans and drive overall audience engagement.