Click column header to sort
Audacy New York seeks a talented and energetic individual to serve as Chief Engineer / Director of Technical Operations for our eight local radio stations (both AM and FM), as well as have technical oversight of our national sports radio network, performance space and transmitting facilities at the Empire State Building as well as 50KW AM facilities in the Bronx and New Jersey.
WFAN and the CBS Sports Radio Network are looking for tape operators/board operators.
Audacy New York is seeking a qualified individual for the full time position of Continuity Coordinator.
WCBS Newsradio 880 is looking for a high energy, ethically strong, broadcast storyteller who can handle the deadline pressure of breaking news.
Audacy New York is looking for sales professionals ready to lead in the evolution of audio. There has never been more time spent and connections happening in the audio space. Our award-winning podcasts feed passions, and our epic concerts and experiences create memories that last a lifetime. With the scale of the second largest Audio group in the US, hundreds of events and the FASTEST growing Audio app in the nation, we are growing our team!
We are looking for experienced sales professionals who not only possess a passion for creating solutions and delivering clients success, but have an appreciation for how music, podcasting, well known personalities and events connect with audiences.
This opportunity provides a performance driven sales culture with the support, and compensation our sales professionals need to stay motivated and thrive. From training, to enhanced internal support teams, we create environments focused to driving sales success!
Attention experienced and successful media sales professionals!
- Are you passionate about helping businesses grow and achieve their marketing objectives?
- Does the ability to sell local and nationally motivate you?
Audacy New Orleans is looking to add to our team a dynamic sales professional who is truly one of the BEST of the BEST!
You will have the opportunity to represent five powerhouse radio stations, extensive digital marketing assets, widely attended events with unique sponsorship opportunities, and our e-commerce platform. In addition to our local outreach, with our extensive reach nationwide, you will have access to sell on a national level, across all 48 Audacy markets, and be handsomely compensated for it! Audcacy offers an attractive base salary, bonus compensation plus lucrative commissions beyond quota attainment. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, creative, curious, pro-active problem solver, tenacious, detail-oriented, money-motivated and would approach this job as if they were their own CEO. You should have an array of successful business relationships to speak proudly about.
Audacy New Orleans is the #1 entertainment and media company in New Orleans, the go-to source for news, and the unrivaled sports leader. Home to the New Orleans Saints & LSU, we dominate the airwaves. With access to a portfolio that includes Amazing brands like: WWL 105.3 - New Orleans News Talk Sports station ; Magic 101.9- New Orleans Adult Contemporary station; Bayou 95.7 - New Orleans only Classic Rock station; B97 - New Orleans’s New Hit Music; Hot 92.9- New Orleans’s Classic R&B station; and a diverse portfolio of digital assets and killer events, you will become vital piece of the puzzle for your client’s marketing needs.
Why you will want to join our sales team at Audacy and what can we offer you:
- Ability to create highly successful multi-platform advertising campaigns including the broad reach of broadcast radio, internet radio plus targeted digital solutions, with killer lifestyle events and e-commerce
- Access to selling on a national level within 48 Audacy markets
- On-going coaching and training and development
- We give our sales team the resources and support they need to be successful and earn a great income
- Opportunity to bring innovative marketing ideas to life that make a difference for your clients and their businesses
- You would be surrounded by other creative, collaborative, high energy people
Are you interested in a career path that would enable you to help businesses achieve their marketing objectives and revenue goals?
Are you looking for a company that shares your values and will invest in your future?
Audacy New Orleans is looking for an Account Executive to join its Media Sales team! Audacy New Orleans is the #1 entertainment and media company in New Orleans, the go-to source for news, and the unrivaled sports leader. Home to the New Orleans Saints & LSU, we dominate the airwaves. With access to a portfolio that includes Amazing brands like: WWL 105.3 - New Orleans News Talk Sports station; Magic 101.9- New Orleans Adult Contemporary station; Bayou 95.7 - New Orleans only Classic Rock station; B97 - New Orleans’s New Hit Music; Hot 92.9- New Orleans’s Classic R&B station; and a diverse portfolio of digital assets and killer events, you will become vital piece of the puzzle for your client’s marketing needs.
As an Account Executive, you help companies solve their marketing objectives by providing integrated marketing solutions. In your role as a trusted media partner, you will assist businesses by educating and navigating them through a complex media marketing environment helping them reach their target audiences and drive business to them.
If the following describes you, we want to hear from you!:
- You are confident, persistent and know how to overcome objections
- You are digitally savvy and interested in the media industry
- You are articulate and have good presentation skills
- You are a self-starter and have the ability to work independently
- You are inherently curious, seeking out details
- You are organized; prioritizing and setting plans to reach your goals is your strong suit
- You know how to build and maintain strong relationships
- You are a problem solver, and creative thinker.
- Not only can you adapt, but you thrive in a fast paced, quota driven environment
Why you will want to join our sales team at Audacy New Orleans and what can we offer you:
- We offer a personalized training plan working off of your core strengths.
- Our seasoned sales managers will guide and assess your progress via individual weekly meetings and in the field training *beyond quota attainment. * including the broad reach of broadcast radio, internet radio plus targeted digital solutions, with killer lifestyle events and e-commerce
- We give our sales team the resources and support they need to be successful and earn a great income
- You have the opportunity to make a difference for your clients and their businesses
- You will be surrounded by other creative, collaborative, high energy people, we are a trusted partner to our communities, businesses and brands; creating integrated campaigns and events, with deep fan engagement and community resonance.
Audacy New Orleans delivers unparalleled success and we want YOU to be a part of it.
News Talk 830 WCCO is looking for the next great host on Minnesota’s most trusted station. As the voice of the Upper Midwest for almost a century, we’re looking for someone to help take us to the next 100 years. If you’re a great storyteller with an engaging personality, great interviewing skills and the ability to be a Good Neighbor for everyone in our community, we’d like to hear from you. We’re looking for entertaining and informative, NOT your political views. News and information have long been part of the tradition here, but we want your ideas on how to appeal to the next generation of listeners. For that reason, digital presence and growth will be critical.
Audacy Twin Cities seeks a talented and energetic individual to serve as Chief Engineer for our 3 radio stations; WCCO-AM, KZJK-FM, and KMNB-FM.
At Audacy Twin Cities, we're looking for the best people in local media to help build dominant brands that connect consumers and advertisers to build better businesses and communities. We succeed by always doing the right thing with focus, urgency, and passion.
If you possess the following skills and experiences, then please contact us to discuss this opportunity.
1250AM The FAN, WSSP Milwaukee has available hours for part time radio producers on weekends or to be available as fill in for vacations and illness.
Audacy Miami seeks an experienced self-motivated sales professional to develop advertising and marketing campaigns to new and existing clients. With an emphasis on new business development, sports marketing, and digital sales.
The ideal candidate must:
- Possess a hunter mentality with cold calling/prospecting experience
- Have a proven ability to negotiate and close with a high level of success, and must easily build relationships
- Consistently driving game-changing results, this individual knows how to identify, develop, and present customized solutions to clients using non-traditional and digital concepts
- With excellent written and oral communication skills, this individual easily commands the room during presentations
- Able to multi-task with a high degree of time management and organizational skills
- As an Account Executive with Audacy, you will also represent some of the largest sports teams and talent in the entertainment industry
- In keeping with the other members of the Audacy teams, the #1 trait we look for is a "WINNING ATTITUDE"!
We are looking for driven individuals who refuse to lose or compromise their level of success even in an unsteady economy.
If all of this describes YOU; please forward your resume, including career success stories today.
Audacy Memphis (WRVR 104.5 The River, WLFP 94.1 The Wolf, WMC-FM 99.7 FM100, WMFS 92.9 ESPN and WMC-AM ESPN 790) has a rare opportunity for a Ful-Time Engineer.
Audacy Los Angeles has a very special opening. We are looking for an inspirational, experienced and accomplished General Sales Manager to lead and inspire our advertising sales efforts. You must have a passion for music, digital media, podcasts and innovation. The person in this role will help influence the revenue growth of our seven (7) highly influential radio stations by increasing existing business and converting new business. They will also be responsible pushing our podcast, streaming, mobile, digital, social, events and OTT sales forward.
This is the ideal role for a high caliber marketing professional with significant success in digital campaign management and fulfillment who is looking to join a growing, fast paced digital business. As a Digital Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing the successful implementation of campaign activities across a wide range of platforms for several assigned markets. This role is focused on post sales fulfillment from digital order entry, working with sales teams to gather assets and work with fulfillment teams to launch and run campaigns across a wide range of platforms including display, email, social, SEM, SEO and more. Responsibilities also include optimizing marketing campaigns across multiple products and systems, processing digital sales orders, uploading creative, and monitoring performance data to make sure campaigns are running properly.
Position may be located in Los Angeles, Riverside, or San Diego, CA
Work in entertainment for one of the leading multi-platform Audio companies in the country. Audacy is a leader in every sector of audio and America’s top creator of original audio.
Audacy is seeking an HR/Payroll Business Administrator to join their LA Team!
KNX News is looking for a Part Time News Writer / Editor to join their team!
KNX 1070 Newsradio is launching an exciting transformation of its digital news operation and is seeking talented digital journalists with strong news judgment and newsgathering skills, as well as a passion for local news and audio storytelling. This team will work to grow audience across all platforms, from the mobile web to social media to smart speakers. This is an opportunity to join an award-winning news operation that has built a large loyal listening audience over many years and now seeks to extend its reach by creating and distributing an array of new digital content. As part of this transformation, KNX is seeking a Social Community Manager who will report to the Digital Managing Editor. The Social Community Manager is responsible for executing on all social media platforms, including but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. They will pitch ideas and program, write, and execute on social platforms and work closely to monitor analytics and help the brand reach its goals. The Social Community Manager also writes email newsletters and push alert copy to help drive the cultivation of super fans and drive overall audience engagement.
KNX 1070 Newsradio is launching an exciting transformation of its digital news operation and is seeking talented digital journalists with strong news judgment and newsgathering skills, as well as a passion for local news and audio storytelling. This team will work to grow audience across all platforms, from the mobile web to social media to smart speakers. This is an opportunity to join an award-winning news operation that has built a large loyal listening audience over many years and now seeks to extend its reach by creating and distributing an array of new digital content.
KNX 1070 Newsradio is looking for an experienced full time news anchor who can tell relevant, compelling stories with a credible and empathetic style.