Audacy Los Angeles is looking for a Sales Project Manager professional to assist the sales team. The Sales Project Manager will assist the sales team with ideation, strategy, pricing, project management and activation to help close significant business with local, multi-market regional clients. The Sales Project Manager will support projects including integrated marketing rate requests that require work with presentations and proposals, vetting accounts, scheduling, tracking projects, invoicing, and some post-sale activation. We’re looking for someone with a passion for media, partnerships, and client/partner solutions. A collaborative spirit, results-oriented mindset, and ability to handle many projects at once are a must.
The anticipated starting salary range for California based individuals expressing interest in this position is $45,000 to $50,000. Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities and location of the applicant, as well as internal and external equity.
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES Include the following:
• Responsible for the daily administrative operations for the sales team
• Project manage campaigns through execution and distribution by coordinating with internal and external teams and stakeholders
• Acts as an extension of the sales team by assisting with product pricing, sales development, sales material creation, marketing communications, sponsorship proposals & recaps
• Diligently maintain and communicate timelines and scheduling of the various parts of campaign pre-sale process with stakeholders
• Build strong working relationships with internal and external teams
• Proven ability to multi-task and proactively follow up on multiple concurrent tasks and high priority requests
• Schedule appointments and prepare materials for client meetings
• Exhibits good interpersonal skills, collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
• Assist the sales team with pre and post-sales functions including memo billing, processing invoices for campaigns, check requests and payment reconciliation
• Assist in the vetting process for accounts across the region, pull historical spend, utilize Salesforce and deliver information to stakeholders in a clear, detailed way for the sales team to review
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.