Audacy Orlando’s MIX 105.1 (WOMX-FM) is currently seeking a full-time on-air host to lead our Morning Show team. If you are a team player who exudes energy, can effectively entertain, has the proven ability to connect with Women 25-54, and, understands the local market, we would love to hear from you. Must also possess excellent social and digital platform knowledge.
What You'll Do:
Providing creative, entertaining and engaging on-air content while executing the station format.
Ensuring that promotions and contests are executed properly.
Perform music and commercial log checks during shifts.
A proven track record in being able to write, voice and do commercial production.
* Ability to demonstrate Daily Show Preparation.
* Knowledge of radio production process.
* Experience with digital music systems.
* Knowledge of station brand, i.e. Music, lifestyle topics, popular culture, etc.
* Knowledge of various social media platforms.
* Strong organizational and communication skills.
* Making personal appearances at station events and remote broadcasts.
* Excellent communication and voice skills; Knowledge of PromoSuite and Wide Orbit preferred. Programming and imaging skills a plus, but not necessary.
* Strong communication and organizational skills, passion for the Hot AC radio format, and the ability to work with high-profile talent.
* Minimum 5 years on-air experience preferred.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.