Audacy Pittsburgh is looking for a Full Time Morning Show Host for Pittsburgh's Country Y108 station.
What You'll Do:
• Perform and execute content driven show as host/on-air personality.
• Develop and post unique content to station website and social media.
• Collaborate with Brand Manager and other employees on developing unique content for show.
• Make on-air personality and lifestyle contributions to the show in a supporting role.
• Make regular appearances to promote station, show, and sponsors.
• Complete daily commercial production assignments.
• Attend regularly scheduled staff meetings and weekly coaching sessions.
• Contribute ideas for future programming and promotional campaigns for station and/or show.
• Perform additional off-air programming and/or promotional support tasks as requested as part of full-time work week.
• This position requires working early mornings and may also require working late evenings, weekends, and holidays. Reliable transportation to worksite outside of the normal operating hours of public transportation is essential.
Some experience assembling content using digital audio/video editing platforms is required, along with mastery of social media, deep understanding of the Country lifestyle and a firm grasp of current events and societal trends as it pertains the station’s target audience of young adult women. Must be able to lift and carry equipment weighing up to 40lbs. A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
One year of previous radio experience in Country, Top 40, or Hot AC formats is preferred.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.