Audacy Washington DC and it’s Classic Hits station, 94.7 The Drive (WIAD-FM), is looking for an exceptional on-air talent to fill it’s Morning Show Co-Host. The ideal candidate has a passion for the format and knows how to generate terrific content on air and on social that speaks to our audience. The candidate should excel in all areas of social media / digital including Facebook, Instagram etc. The morning host will be compelling, talented, professional and understand how to create great morning radio in a PPM-friendly environment. Experience with audio production is also required.
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
What You'll Do:
• Create original content and perform live broadcasts that are entertaining and informative
• Participate and create original content for all social media platforms; managing online personality presence
• Protect the station’s FCC license
• Monitor the music and commercial logs for the airshift
• Ensure that promotions and contests are executed properly
• Operate the control board and performing production work
• Make personal appearances at station events and remote broadcasts
• Some light production required
• Other duties as required by management
• Synergy with co-host and ability to work on multi-host sports show
• Must be an excellent communicator with strong creative skills
• Must have solid productions skills and a strong working knowledge of studio audio equipment necessary for on-air and production execution, including working the board and on-air digital systems such as Wide Orbit and Vox Pro
• Knowledge of the format and audience required
• Excellent on-air voice with demonstrated track record required
• Knowledgeable of FCC guidelines
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
• Knowledge of music schedule strategies and software, including Music Master
• 5 years Major Market on air experience
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.